At Robson & Oliver our lawyers have been fighting on behalf of people charged with traffic offences under the Road Safety Act, Transport Act and other driving and traffic laws for 30 years. Whether you’ve been caught drink driving, driving on a suspended or disqualified licence, or been charged with careless or dangerous driving we can help.
We can advise you in regard to charges such as:
- Drink Driving Offences (DUI): Novice range drink driving offences, Special range drink driving offences, Low range PCA, Mid range PCA, High range PCA, drink driving penalties.
- Careless Driving
- Dangerous driving: dangerous driving occasioning death, dangerous driving occasioning serious bodily harm, aggravated dangerous driving occasioning serious bodily harm
- Drug driving and reckless driving
We can also help with:
- Licence loss: licence disqualification, licence appeals, driving while disqualified, license suspensions for unpaid fines, restricted licences,
- Speeding fines, traffic camera offences, traffic violations, getting out of a speeding ticket
- Trucks and heavy vehicles
We understand how important your licence is to your job, your family and your freedom. Our lawyers will investigate your case, help prepare you for your Court appearance and argue strongly on your behalf. We know driving and traffic law inside and out and know how to get the best result possible for you.